Spectra Baby S1 Double/Single Breast Pump Overview
Ease of Use
Is your maternity leave over? Are you scared that your baby won’t get enough breast milk while you are away at work? If yes, then Spectra Baby USA Double/Single Breast Pump might save you the trouble. Designed for maximum performance Spectra S1 Baby Breast Pump comes with newly improved features. Most of the issues that were found with the previous breast pumps are fixed plus the features are quite splendid. To get a clear understanding why this simple yet effective breast pump can do, let us take a look at some of the reasons that make Spectra Baby breast pump stand out compared to the previous ones.
Getting Started With Spectra Baby S1 Double/Single Breast Pump Review – Product Specifications
- Spectra S1 Baby Breast Pump
- Model Name: Spectra Baby USA Double/Single Breast Pump with Rechargeable Battery
- Dealer’s Official Website: http://www.spectrababyusa.com
- Description: Spectra Baby S1 Double/Single Breast Pump Review
- Night light & timer,Super quiet,
- Product Dimensions: 7.25″H x 6.5″W x 8″D
- Item Weight: 5 lbs 10 oz
- Letdown mode and fully adjustable program to best suit your body
- Closed system – hygienic for you and baby.
- Where To Buy Spectra Baby S1 Double/Single Breast Pump: The Spectra Baby S1 Double/Single Breast Pump is available and you can order here – Click Here To Check Latest Price of Spectra Baby’s S1 Double/Single Breast Pump
Why Choose the Spectra Baby S1 Double/Single Breast Pump
- Simple, it is an improved version of old breast pumps. Hygiene and comfort are properly addressed plus It comes with great features such as an inbuilt rechargeable battery for convenience. Just like other breast pumps, Spectra Baby breast pump is a closed system, meaning that the breast milk doesn’t come into contact with the pump ensuring that proper maintenance of hygiene for both the mother and the child. Sturdiness and efficiency are out of the question, and the best part is that it comes with a suction strength of 350 mm Hg.
- Spectra Baby breast pump also comes with digital controls that are easy to use and also allows you to set the speed that favors your body. The ability to efficiently switch from ‘massage mode’ (massaging your breast, hence stimulating your body to produce milk) to expression mode (suction) easily, makes it best for today’s mothers that are always busy. To get a clear picture of what Spectra Baby USA Double/Single Breast Pump looks like, let us take a look at some of its salient specs.
SPECTRA BABY S1 DOUBLE/SINGLE BREAST PUMP FEATURES*
- Hospital grade – It is used and recommended by hospitals* 350 mmHg suction strength – This ensures maximum suction unlike what we could see with older breast pumps* Can either function as a single pump or double pump – Making it flexible for use at all times.
- It is a closed system – This ensures that there is proper maintenance of the hygiene for both the mother and the baby.
- Rechargeable battery – It recharges fully after one hour hence convenient. The rechargeable battery is an improvement compared to old ones that had removable batteries.
- Digital Controls – The controls are flexible and easy to use.As we can see, it has improved features making it convenient at all times. However, just like any other products, it has its advantages as well as disadvantages. The good news about this breast pump is that most of the issues with other breast pumps were taken into account and addressed properly. However, before you make your purchase, it is wiser to understand both its bad side and good side. Here are some of the pros and cons of using Spectra Baby Breast Pump
The Pros: Spectra Baby S1 Double/Single Breast Pump Functionality
* CONVENIENT – Unlike other breast pumps that have removable batteries, Spectra Baby USA Double/Single Breast Pump comes with a rechargeable battery saving you the trouble of purchasing a new one whenever it loses it charge.
* STURDY – Compared to other breast pumps, this one is much stronger hence fully supports milk supply without unexpected breakdowns.
* PERFORMS BETTER – It comes with a powerful suction of 350 mmHg that ensures maximum suction of milk from the breast.
* HYGIENIC – There is a barrier between the pump and the milk hence protects the mother and baby from getting infections, the barrier also ensures that the motor works properly.
* RELIABLE – It is hospital grade. Being used in hospital means that it meets the requirements of a safe and efficient breast pump.
* COMFORTABLE – The suction is more comfortable plus its large size makes it fit the body well. Its design reduces chances of hurting your nipples and also reduces the pain during the suction.
* BETTER WARRANTY OFFER – It comes with a two-year warranty that is long enough meaning you don’t have to worry about the breast pump breaking down for a long time.
You Shouldn’t Skip Out This Lifetime Offer
Order the Spectra Baby S1 Breast Pump Today
Spectra Baby S1 Double/Single Breast Pump obtainable, you could now just press this button to buy this prior to this runs completely out of stock
A Few Spectra Baby S1 Double/Single Breast Pump Review Concerns
1* NO BACK-UP BATTERY – A lot of complaints coming from its users is about the battery losing its charge faster that might sometimes be inconveniencing. The fact that the battery loses its charge faster requires that it comes with a backup battery as proposed by its users. The good news is that the breast pump continues to work when it is plugged into the socket.
* HAS ONLY ONE BOTTLE HOLDER – One bottle holder isn’t convenient, especially when you are looking to save time because you have to wait for the bottle to fill up before changing to the other breast. However, Spectra Baby S1 Double/Single Breast Pump manufacturers tried to improve this by giving it a stronger suction power of 350 mmHg.
Check This YouTube Video on the Spectra Baby S1 Double/Single Breast Pump Instructional
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT IT
Opinions will always differ, but if we have to judge by the performance, Spectra Baby S1 Double/Single Breast Pump proves to be better compared to other breast pumps with the same price in the market. However, there are still those people who feel it needs some improvements. Going over the reviews by users, we find that performance is unquestionable. Performance is noted by those who aren’t satisfied and those who are satisfied. Here is a brief overview of Spectra Baby USA Double/Single Breast Pump Review by customers.
Unlike other breast pumps in the market, Spectra Baby Breast Pump has very few issues. There are a few issues with the battery. First of all, the breast pump doesn’t come with a backup battery, and the worst part is that the battery loses its charge quicker. However, the users that are having this issue admire the fact that the manufacturers of Spectra Baby breast pump respond faster to complaints. For example, delivery of a replacement battery. However, it is realized that those who aren’t satisfied with this minor issues like the rest of its features.
On the other hand, those who are satisfied say it is the best compared to other breast pumps with the same price. The suction power is coming into play, the rechargeable battery proves quite convenient and the fact that it is a hospital grade makes it even more reliable. However, there are also few occurrences of issues with the battery in the comments of those who give it five stars. The high rating means that its battery that loses charge quickly is the major drawback of Spectra Baby breast pump. Summing up the reviews, Spectra S1 Double/Single Breast Pump Review by users settles at 4.5 rating that is better than what we see with other breast pumps in the market.
In summary, Spectra S1 Double/Single Breast Pump is among the best since there are still a few breast pumps in the market like Medela Symphony that gives it a challenge. There are a few issues with its features, but according to most of its users, it is the best. Why not try it? The features are splendid, 350 mmHg suction is all you need plus it is comfortable. If I were to judge by performance versus price, then Spectra S1 Double/Single Breast Pump would be my top priority.. We hope you enjoyed our Spectra Baby S1 Double/Single Breast Pump Review!